Established in 2018. The Foundation is an Ohio non-profit corporation. Donations to the fund are welcome any time of the year. All contributions are tax deductible.
To ensure that the Ritter Public Library will continue as a vital community resource and information hub now and into the future.
Goals of the Foundation
In light of state funding’s downward trend (12.6% since 2008), the library is looking for new sources of income. The primary goal of the foundation is to help bridge the financial gap between dwindling state funds and the cost of maintaining Vermilion’s library as one of the best in the region. Funds will be used…
- To support our kids’ literacy and love of reading by developing reading and social skills.
- To improve the library’s technology initiatives and downloadable collection of books, movies, magazines, music and audiobooks.
- To provide cultural and educational programs.
- To continue to provide free public meeting space for our youth, civic organizations, art exhibits , music programs and book clubs.
There are several ways you can make a donation to The Ritter Public Library Foundation. Gifts of any size are appreciated. We’ll keep your personal and financial information completely confidential.
To donate by mail:
Download and print the Donation Form and send it with your check to:
The Ritter Public Library Foundation
5680 Liberty Ave.
Vermilion, OH, OH 44089
Call us at 440-967-3798 ext. 6416
By gift of stock:
To make gifts of stock, please contact the Foundation at 440-967-3798 ext. 6416 for current information.
- To focus on capital projects, collections, programs and services that are not funded through public dollars. Funds raised by the Foundation are in addition to the library’s tax-supported funding and do not replace public support.
Zack Dolyk, President
David Berns, Vice President
Jennifer Kulchar, Treasurer
Libby Davis Williams, Secretary
Jo Ann Howley