Rocky candy craft
This simple 5 minute recipe is so delish!
You can make any color/flavor combo you can think of, or create a rainbow dessert.
You only need 3 ingredients for this recipe.
1 cup of granulated sugar, ½ cup of corn syrup and any flavor/color you wish to use.
- Mix the sugar and syrup in a large heatproof bowl.
- Cover with plastic and microwave for 2-3 minutes. Keep your eye on it so it doesn’t overflow. Don’t stir.
- Cover with new plastic and microwave for another 2-3 minutes.
- Carefully stir in desired color/flavorings.
- Quickly pour onto parchment/silpat and allow to harden, shatter, serve.
Check out the recipe and full video tutorial here: